Man With Concealed Weapon Plays Victim Just Long Enough, And Then He Unleas…
Man With Concealed Weapon Plays Victim Just Long Enough, And Then He Unleashes On His Would-Be Robber
Unknown location – During an armed robbery, this man played the victim for just long enough to pull out his own concealed weapon.
A man was waiting in line by an ATM machine when another man approached him and put a gun in his stomach. The man being robbed dropped all of his money and backed away slowly as the robber picked up the money off of the ground. The “victim” then walked behind the lady in green to conceal himself while pulling out his own firearm. As soon as the robber looked up, he fell under a hail of gunfire.
He has a smooth draw and punches out quick with his concealed weapon, completely eliminating the threat.
This is a perfect example why it is extremely important, especially in this day an age, to legally carry a firearm and be properly trained in exactly how to use it.
Here are a few tips for concealed carry holders:
- Know your laws. Every state is different. Just because you have a concealed carry permit in one state doesn’t mean that other states will recognize the permit as being valid.
- Make sure that your weapon is concealed properly. Inside the waistband holsters normally work best for this.
- Train and go to the range often. Just because you took a one-day course doesn’t mean you’re ready for a gunfight.
- Train to fire from your concealed holster while it is concealed. Take a few minutes during your day to practice drawing your empty gun from where you normally keep it. Practice makes perfect.
- Be sure to clean your gun. I’ve met concealed carry holders who have told me they keep their gun for protection but haven’t removed it from the holster in years!